Friday 10 July 2009

Day 10
This could be a short blog as I am standing in a pub car park trying to get a signal!. What a cracking day. 9 out of 10. Blue skies and the greatest of views to Fort William. Just over 70 miles covered and we are over nighting in a pub car park at Spean Bridge on the A82. Makeing our way towards Inverness alondsde Loch Ness tomorrow so if there are no more sightings of us the monster has got us. We understand that we had a request from Johnny Walker this morning. Can anyone confirm please? Thanks to whoever requested it. Its now 2030 and believe it or not we are off to bed as we were on the road this morning at 6. We are both feeling tired now but not far to the finish. I have my video camera with me and I think the title for the next'Slightly Fat Man' production will be ''I only went out for a paper''
Goodnight from Jb Alan Dave Sooty and Geo

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you have gone to bed at 2030 answers question as to why you are not picking up my phone calls.

    John it`s Friday night no body goes to bed at this time, I don`t care if you 80 miles to ride tomorrow,put your shorts back on and get down the pub, your in Scotland!!!!!

    ReplyDelete