Wednesday 1 July 2009

Day One
First day over and we are safe and well in St Anges Cornwall. After much posing with Sooty and Geo the bear at the famous signpost to New York and John O'Groats we left at 1445 with the temp at 27C. A little hot but todays mileage was only 35 miles. I had a close escape with a block of wood and if I had hit that it would have been over I think for me. We didn't enjoy the traffic on the A30 either.Traffic to close and to fast and of course the white van man shouting. I would like to think it was words of support but I don't think so. Well avid bloggers dinner becokns. Marks out of 10 for today : 8 out of 10. Keep reading and I understand that there might be some children now following Geo the bear. I think you should know that Geo spent today on Alan's bike on his back sunbathing.Not at all supportive and I will have words with him. Could be an early start because of the heat. Au revoir avid boggers
JB, Sooty, Alan and Geo

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know we are thinking of you, and wishing you all the support.
    Jack, Sarah and Jessica

    ReplyDelete