Wednesday 1 July 2009

Day 2
6am and I am not going to need my sunglasses this morning. Its raining and this bed is very comfortable, tempting to just roll over and go back to sleep..Todays target is Oakhamton, about 70 odd miles Alan tells me. Just over an hour in a car and I expect about 7 hours for us. Take my hat off to Ian Botham and all the others that have walked the course. At least we get to free wheel down the hills. Getting up them is a different story. Time to get up and have breakfast. We want to be on the for 8am. Not going to take the A30, not at all a pleasent experince. Breakfast calls
JB

2 comments:

  1. Great to meet you both at St Agnes, sorry about the new weather, never mind it won't be too hot today. May pass you tomorrow after Oakhampton on out bikes with motors. Liz & Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope today went well for you. What was the result? Keen to know. Best, Jack

    ReplyDelete